3.23.2005

Spring Snow!

I've been trying to reassure everyone in the office that yes, indeed, it is normal for it to snow in March in New York and that the snow won't stay around for long, but I don't seem to have any takers for this philosophy. We're supposed to get 3-5 inches tonight, so it's a little bit of a tough sell. I just keep thinking that before we know it, it will be 80 degrees outside and I'll have my turn to complain about the heat (ugh).

If I had more presence of mind, these are thing things I *would* be blogging about:

1. Spending last week working in Boston last week
2. Thoughts on a cool poem about prayers being liked shoes you put on in the morning that I head on NPR the other night (ed. Found it! Ruth Forman's "Prayers Like Shoes")
3. Thoughts on just how badly I'd like to travel right now (inspired by the NY Times Travel section and, in particular, the article about a novelist who writes in various borrowed homes.

Maybe it's just enough to make a list sometimes. More soon.


No comments: